Just over A4 size internally with a 9.5cm depth to store. Dimensions: 30.6 x 21.9 x 9.5cm. 25 pack
- Double thickness - the footprint of the box includes full length flaps and walls that fold over to create a sturdy double thickness gift box
- These gift boxes are designed to give a more rigid feel and finish. Achieve a more luxurious feel without stepping up to rigid boxes
- These A4 boxes are ideal for many gifts, not just reams of A4 paper and card
- Each box will carry the weight of 2 wine bottles easily, which is about 2.5kg
- If you let us know what product you need to put inside we'll let you know which box will be perfect for you
- This size of box is very functional and available to buy in space-saving packs
- We have a number of depths to choose from. If you can't find the correct depth from stock live chat now for bespoke sizes and quantities
- Photographs: Store prints and keep them safe
- We except orders from all business sizes and can deliver fantastic results!
- Versatile: Store many items such as a new product range for high street retailers. Also great for presentations, corporate events, stationery boxes and fashion accessories
- Available in a variety of lid and base colours
- Clear lid now available - see choose lid above
- Boxes supplied flat-pack - Easy to make (simply fold into place), Easy to store
We estimate that you will need 90 g of shredded paper to half fill this box. This box requires 230 cm of ribbon (per box); to create a double wrap/cross-over; with a tied bow. One reel of ribbon will fulfill 43.5 boxes; using the specified measurements.
For Stock products:
Delivery is charged at:
£9.95 plus VAT for UK mainland, UK offshore islands, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland, £21 plus VAT for Republic of Ireland.
Next day delivery to mainland UK is £22 plus vat. Orders need to be placed by 3pm. Unfortunately we are unable to offer next day delivery to Northern Ireland.
Free delivery is offered on orders:
over £150 ex VAT for UK mainland, UK offshore islands, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland and £300 ex vat for Republic of Ireland.
For standard products we aim to deliver within 2 working days of receiving your order within the UK, 5 working days for offshore islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. We are able to offer next day delivery for Mainland UK orders placed before 3pm.
If you need alternative delivery options, please give the office a ring and we will see what we can arrange.
When ordering from the EU if you provide your VAT number when placing an order then VAT will not be charged.
European and Worldwide deliveries
We have daily collections from one of the leading worldwide courier services and so we are able to offer delivery to virtually anywhere in the world. Prices are calculated on weight and volume so let us know the products and quantities you are interested in and we can get a quote for delivery for you. We are also able to ship on pallets for larger orders. Remember too, that within the EU we are able to zero rate VAT provided you enter your VAT code on your registration.
Incoterms® rules 2010
All goods are delivered under Incoterms® rule DAP (Delivered At Place).
For more information on DAP please read the official website description here: