BoxMart’s Guide to Perfect Festive Packaging
It’s time to turn your mind to all things festive! Now is the perfect time to plan your Christmas packaging.
Great packaging can drive sales. How you choose to present your products, and how your customer receives them, can speak volumes about your business and brand. It can seem a bit of a minefield, but we’re here to help.
- Pick packaging that suits your sales model – from postal packaging to clear lid presentation boxes that look fab on the shelf, to super strong hamper boxes, there is a wide range of options when it comes to box styles. Our packaging experts can talk you through all options and find the right packaging for you.
- Make your packaging memorable – a great opening experience can bring joy to your customers – our reversible postal boxes can have a white exterior for posting, but then have a great flash of colour on the side, for parcels that pop and gifts that people remember.
- Upsell your products – our gift & hamper boxes make creating gift sets a breeze – why not allow customers to mix and match your products to create their own hamper gifts? Our range of sizes in matching colours mean you can offer a range of gift boxes for your clients to fill!
- Be sustainable – the materials you choose to package your products in will be the first touch point with customers – all of our boxes are made from fully recyclable eco-friendly cardboard, with clear lids also made from recycled and fully recyclable rPET.
- Accessorise, accessorise, accessorise – if you can’t add a bit of festive flair at Christmas when can you?! We offer eco-friendly shredded paper alongside great value tissue reams and ribbon reels in a rainbow of colours. Mix and match to find a combination perfect for your brand. All with immediate despatch.
- Buy British – as members of Made in Britain we are proud to offer you UK made packaging. Quick turnaround, low shipping emissions and supporting the UK economy all mean buying British is a great option.